WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and transfer the following information when you use the Website and access our Services.
- Collection of Personal Information: We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, fill any online form on the Website and access our Services. This may include your email address, name, phone number, address, or other Personal Information required. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage some of the Website’s features andour Services.
- Collection of Non-Personal Information: When you visit the Website, our server automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, operating system type and version, language preferences or the webpage you were visiting before you came to your Website, pages of the Website that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search on the Website, access times and dates, and other
- Collection of Employee Information: When you avail our Services, we will require the HR or the company’s representative to send us templates/forms with employee information. This may include but not limited to employee information, employee status, benefits and biometrics.
WHAT IS THE USE OR PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTED DATA?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience; improve the Website; improve customer service and respond to queries and emails of our customers; process transactions; send notification emails such as password reminders, updates, etc., run and operate the Website. Non-personal information collected is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding Website usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
- We require the collected data in order to provide our Services. Our Services requires processing of data for each employee, thus a proper representation is essential. The users and account administrator have the right to import, export or access employee information.
HOW DO WE MANAGE THE COLLECTED DATA?
- You are able to access, add to, update and delete certain Personal Information about you or your employees. The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website or our Services change. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you our Services. We will delete data 1 month after the termination of contract. Some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We will retain and use your information when necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
- If you handle other people’s data using our Services, such as information about your employees, you are entrusting that data to us for processing. The data you entrust to us for processing is called service data. Please be informed that you own your service data. We protect it, limit access to it, and only process it according to your instructions. You may access it, share it through third- party integrations, and request that we export or delete it. We hold the data in your account as long as you choose to use our Services. After you terminate your account, you give us the right to delete your data from our active database.
DO WE HAVE SERVICE PROVIDERS?
- We may contract with other companies to provide certain products and services. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform Services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We may share Personal Information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose Personal Information for their own marketing or other purpose.
WHAT IS OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN?
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Website or our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our the Website or our Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through the Website or our Services, please contact us.
- The Website and Web Application uses “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
HOW DO WE SECURE INFORMATION?
- We secure information you provide us from third party providers. We maintain reasonable administrative and technical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of personal information in its control and custody. However, no data transmission over the internet or wireless network can be guaranteed. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that (i) there are security and privacy limitations of the internet which are beyond our control; (ii) the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and the Websiteand our Services cannot be guaranteed; and (iii) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party, despite best efforts.
HOW DO WE MANAGE DATA BREACH?
- In the event we become aware that the security of the Websiteand our Services has been compromised or user’s Personal Information has been disclosed to unrelated third parties as a result of external activity, including, but not limited to, security attacks or fraud, we reserve the right to take reasonably appropriate measures, including, but not limited to, investigation and reporting, as well as notification to and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. In the event of a data breach, we will make reasonable efforts to notify affected individuals if we believe that there is a reasonable risk of harm to the user as a result of the breach or if notice is otherwise required by law. When we do, we will send you an email.
- We will disclose any information we collect, use or receive if required or permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
REVIEW AND ENFORCEMENT TO THIS POLICY
- This policy will be reviewed and updated on an annual basis or as needed to ensure its effectiveness and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. Any violation of this policy will result into termination of contract, and may also result in civil or criminal liability.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
- You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website and our Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and our Services.